But there is one other way of attaining a couture item: Be Lady Gaga. The singer sat front row at her pal Donatella Versace's latest couture show in Paris on Sunday... and by Tuesday, she already owned an entire outfit from the collection.
Vogue UK reports that Gaga borrowed one of Versace's fur outfits with a mesh hood to wear to a post-show dinner on Sunday, after which she "asked (quite politely, we're sure), if she could retain the one-of-a kind item. And Versace allowed her to."
Keep in mind: Typical Versace Couture outfits can cost anywhere between $19,000 and $125,000. But Gaga knows how to pull off the perfect Couture Week shopping trip: Just ask to keep it all for free. Could anyone else make this happen?
Me, Riccardo Tisci, Donatella Versace & Franca Sozzani in white fur crystal hood #offtherunway ♥ pic.twitter.com/ldN0Itadgh Riccardo is a blast
— Goddess of Love (@ladygaga) January 21, 2014
On the runway:
Only she could pull this off:
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Community Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos