Gaga explained, "Artpop was, you know, the acid-making record. And this record is like--my old self as a cadaver. And I'm just, I'm operating on my old self. I want the fans to be surprised. But I will just tell you that it's a wonderful, soul-searching experience. And it's very unlike the last album in that way. I made that album on the road."
While Artpop was heavily criticised by a lot of people all over the world and also only managed to spawn two hit singles, Lady Gaga has constantly spoke out to defend the record and she is not stopping now. Lady Gaga says that she has met a lot of young fans around the world who have found Artpop as a way of escapism.
Gaga added, "As I travelled around the world I met more and more kids that were fully f***ing 'Artpop' to the wildest galaxies of their dreams. Kids whose whole lives were changed by the album. You know, planet 'Venus' is a place that they go in their minds when they are at home, to escape their family life, their troubles, their depression."
We look forward to seeing what Lady Gaga comes up with for her new album and hope that it is a major improvement on Artpop.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos