Lady Gaga's got gall! In an official video deposition from last August that was uncovered by the New York Post, Lady Gaga went off about her former assistant.
The assistant, named Jennifer O'Neill, is suing Gaga over supposed unpaid overtime. How much overtime? 7,168, to the tune of $393,000 plus damages! Yikes!
Not that that money means much to Gaga. But apparently she doesn't like being taken advantage of. "This whole case is bulls--t and you know it," she said in the video, claiming that O'Neill was a "f--king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn’t earn."
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- PICASA WEB - USA Fashion Music News Photo Gallery
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Picrtures
- FLICKR PHOTOS - Fashion Magazines