|Lady Gaga : refused to take parents’ money|
Lady Gaga has revealed that she refused to take any money from her parents at the start of her career.
The Poker Face singer revealed that she struggled financially during her early years, but refused to accept any help from her loved ones, as she wanted to succeed without “handouts”.
“When I decided I wanted to be a performer I knew it was a path I would have to carve out on my own. It wasn”t what my parents wanted, but they supported me in my wishes. I took no money from them,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling the Mail.
“I moved out of home into a tiny apartment in New York. I took jobs waitressing, working in burlesque clubs, waiting in bars… It was tough and it was exciting and it was non-stop, and it was all my own journey.
“It gave me the work ethic I have today and it gave me a feeling that there was something honourable about doing it all myself with no handouts. If you want something really badly you have to be prepared to put yourself through anything, work your backside off and never stop,” she added.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LADY GAGA PICASA WEB - Lady Gaga Photo Gallery
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- FLICKR PHOTOS - Fashion Magazines