Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lady Gaga Leaks Kendrick Lamar Duet, 'B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe' - RollingStone.com

Lady Gaga Leaks Kendrick Lamar Duet, 'B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe' - RollingStone.com:

MTV UK

Lady Gaga Leaks Kendrick Lamar Duet, 'B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe'
RollingStone.com
One of the most discussed tracks not to appear on Kendrick Lamar's debut good kid, m.A.A.d city was a mix of "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" that featured guest work from Lady Gaga. Though the track does appear on the record, the young Compton MC handles ...
Lady Gaga & Kendrick Lamar's 'B-tch Don't Kill My Vibe' Demo Hits The Web ...Huffington Post
Lady Gaga leaks Kendrick Lamar collaboration “Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe”Consequence of Sound
Lady GaGa Reveals Kendrick Lamar CollaborationMTV UK
PopCrush -SPIN -Stereogum
all 54 news articles »