Like many celebrities, Lady Gaga went all out for Hallowen, not that we would expect anything less from Mother Monster.
The 26-year-old mega-star dressed up as weed. Yes, you read that correctly. But not just as any old strain of marijuana, Gaga's official title was "Princess High the Cannabis Queen." On Thursday, Gaga tweeted to her 30.8 million followers:
So i was weed for halloween. BEST COSTUME EVER ITS SO FUN. Princess High the Cannabis Queen. Photos of party on littlemonsters.com shortly
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 1, 2012
Gaga has been quite open about her love. In September the singer took advantage of plant's legal status in Holland and lit a joint on stage.
"Holland, is it real?" Gaga asked in a vague accent before smelling the spliff and confirming that it was, in fact, marijuana. Then she lit up the joint and took a few hits, and told the crowd she's a big fan of "wondrous marijuana."
"I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I've really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music," she told the crowd.
Check out more stars in Halloween costumes:
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- WORDPRESS - Music Video Photo Fashion Blog
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- PICASA WEB - USA Fashion Music News Photo Gallery
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Picrtures
- FLICKR PHOTOS - Fashion Magazines