Monday, November 5, 2012

Google News : Lady Gaga slams tabloid talk of weight gain: Adele is 'bigger than me,' but ... - New York Daily News

Lady Gaga slams tabloid talk of weight gain: Adele is 'bigger than me,' but ... - New York Daily News:

New York Daily News

Lady Gaga slams tabloid talk of weight gain: Adele is 'bigger than me,' but ...
New York Daily News
Lady Gaga has news for the press: Her weight gain is not headline-making material. The pop superstar, who has come under fire in recent months for adding a few pounds to her slender frame, opened up to Stylist UK about her changing figure and why she's ...
Blasting weight gain bullies, Lady Gaga gets a confidence cue from AdeleExaminer.com
Lady Gaga: "Adele Is Bigger Than Me" But No One Talks About ItUs Magazine
Lady Gaga: “I Gained Weight But I Don't Care”Empowered News
E! Online -TheCelebrityCafe.com -Access Hollywood
all 117 news articles »